Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cover Shot


Donna McSpadden is the most amazing woman. She has always been the woman behind the Man, but she is a legend of her own . It is sad to say that she lost the love of her life last year. She is a beautiful and strong Lady.



I met this wonderful woman when I was ask to do a shoot for a magazine cover. I walked into her house and immediately she made me feel like I had known her all my life. Honestly, I wish I had.



I went to this job with the attitude of yippee My First Cover and came away with WOW I met Donna McSpadden- one of the most remarkable human beings I have ever known. Not to say that I am not excited about the photo, because it did make the cover and Yes I am over the moon with excitement.






This is a magazine that is for all women not just cowgirls, so don't let the title fool you.



2 comments:

midlife slices said...

Is she the wife of Clem McSpadden? You got a cover photo? wow!!

Debbie said...

Yes Maam She is the wife of Clem.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed