Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'M BACK!!!

Don't know where I've been, but I am back. So much has happened in the last couple of months, that I don't even know where to start. I/We have been so busy and I still for the life of me can't really tell you what we have gotten done.

Hopefully I will be a better blogger from now on. I don't promise ANYTHING. I know your life totally depends on this blog. I do promise that "I enjoy this".

OMG I just looked it has been 4 months. Where did that 4 months go?

I guess one of the last post I did was about the ring. Well I gave it back! Said I didn't want it that it was just not me! Yea Right BLING BLING I STILL GOT THE RING!!! That was in March and I guess shortly after that I ate the pancake bake and went into hiding.

April is a tough month -My Brother and Dads birthdays are in that month and that is the month that my brother(only sibling) passed away. Dads was four months later in August, same year. Then May came and that' s the month my Mom passed away. I know this has nothing to do with me not blogging but I now realize that my brain just went on break. Couldn't think and really just didn't want to think.

Then it was June the month of Brides. My oldest son got married and now I have a daughter. Yipee! And yes I will post some of the Bridals (which I took) and of the wedding (which I didn't take) The wedding was nice but Oh lord was I tired afterwards! I honestly cannot imagine being the Mother of the Bride! Whew! More on this later

Then it was July and that is the month of going to the lake every weekend, except this year The Husband went on a bike/fishing Trip for ten days and I got the brilliant idea of remodeling the downstairs bathroom. Well really it started out with Just painting and then BOOM it was the whole darn room. How do I get myself into this crap? I do not know! This is also the month of My birthday which I have a feeling that my wonderful husband FORGOT AGAIN. Not totally sure , but have a feeling. I think Melanie saved his little butt!

I have taken some pictures lately, one of which was for the cover of a magazine (and yes I was quite excited) and some newborns. But that is also something that I need to go full steam ahead on too.

I will break it all down a little later and put up pics and more detailed stories
I does feel good to be back!!!!!!!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed